Effective date: May 1, 2019.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We do not solicit Personally Identifiable Data nor provide ads to website visitors.
We use a third-party service provider, Google Analytics, to monitor and analyse our web traffic on our website.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its advertising network.
- Additionally, you can use browser add-ons such as Privacy Badger to block tracking cookies websites.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
Transfer of data
Although we don't ask for Personally Identifiable Information, information collected through our website may be stored on systems located outside of your country or governmental jurisdiction and there may be differences in the data protection laws.
Disclosure Of Data - Legal Requirements
Women In Security Jamaica may need to disclose personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Women In Security Jamaica
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- To protect the personal safety of our users or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.