Measure your organisation's compliance with CIS Critical Controls.
CIS Critical Controls is an internationally recognised set of prioritised actions to protect your organisation and data from known cyber attack vectors.
Identify missing gaps.
Implement missing controls.
Get guidance to stay compliant.
Security compliance requirements can pop up from various angles. Sometimes it's internal, a regulator, the government, a vendor or some third-party that needs your company to comply.
Non-compliance hinders a business goal being achieved.
Your company might be fined or face penalties and other consequences.
Non-compliance can make the company look bad to both internal and external stakeholders.
Understand, assess and achieve security compliance goals. Maintain a positively sharp image with applicable local and international laws, regulations, parent companies and third-parties.
Get a clear report of gaps in compliance with requirements.
Become compliant, so your company can meet its strategic goals.
Minimise penalties, the risk of fines and reputational damage.
01. Inventory and Control of Hardware Assets
02. Inventory and Control of Software Assets
03. Continuous Vulnerability Management
04. Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
05. Secure Configuration for Hardware and Software on Mobile Devices, Laptops, Workstations and Servers
06. Maintenance, Monitoring and Analysis of Audit Logs
07. Email and Web Browser Protections
08. Malware Defences
09. Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services
10. Data Recovery Capabilities
11. Secure Configuration for Network Devices, such as Firewalls, Routers and Switches
12. Boundary Defence
13. Data Protection
14 Controlled Access Based on the Need to Know
15. Wireless Access Control
16. Account Monitoring and Control
17. Implement a Security Awareness and Training Program
18. Application Software Security
19. Incident Response and Management
20. Penetration Tests and Red Team Exercises
Identify gaps between your current security operations and CIS Critical Controls.
Align your organisation's operations to an internationally respected framework.
Keep your security operations in check and robust to protect against cyber attacks.
Start seeing results within 24 hours.
Complete the form below to request a quote from our sales team. We will respond to you within 24 hours.
Digitally sign our proposal and submit payment online. We accept credit cards and wire transfers.
We will host a kick-off meeting with your team to agree on the next steps and to get started on the project.
Take the next step to protect your enterprise's IT network and data.
Each month we analyse over 18,000 Caribbean domains to provide usage statistics on HTTPS and Security Headers.
Below are some related services you might also be interested in. Request a quote today.
Check for vulnerabilities across your internal and external network.Click here
Directly analyse your configuration files for security vulnerabilities.Click here
Assess your web app's functionality for security vulnerabilities.Click here
Start seeing results in 24 hours.